Landfill Tour In San Juan Capistrano
Join us in honor of Earth Day for a 90 minute landfill tour at Prima Deshecha San Juan Capistrano.
The tour experience will begin with an overview of OCWR and the landfill system.
General and safety information:
- Parking is available at the landfill administration office. Heading north on LaPata, it’s on the right. Heading south, go left over LaPata.
- Wear clothing that you don’t mind getting dirty, just in case.
We recommend long pants as opposed to skirts or shorts.
- Sandals/flipflops/open-toed shoes are prohibited.
- Shoes must be sturdy. I recommend hiking shoes or boots if you have them.
- We will ask you to wear our loaner safety vests and hard hats.
- Eye-wear is suggested; sunglasses or regular glasses are fine. We will provide safety glasses if needed.
- Guests must wear seat-belts in the vehicles and may not exit the vehicles unless directed.
- When outside the vehicle, guests must stay in a confined area as directed for safety reasons.